NameSilo

domain Talkopensource.com ! worth?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDServer

Established Member
Impact
0
Hello ,
I own www.Talkopensource.com I believe its a good name and can be a very well developed site or even forum! How mcuh is it worth?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
low xxx$
 
0
•••
Sort of long, but very keyword rich and good for search engines. Reasonably good branding potential as well. My guess would be high $xx for the domain alone, but it would go for a lot more if you put up a forum of some sort, and got a few active members...
 
0
•••
Long and would probably make confusion with opensourcetalk.com. Low $xx IMHO.
 
0
•••
May I ask What is Parking a Domain about what advantages are there etc?
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back