Talk about drama week

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

LeeRyder

Established Member
Impact
69
dang, scared the heck outta me.

Just had two Eugene cops walk up to my door. Im all hunched over cause I can barely walk sometimes.. so i musta looked like an idiot, and im kinda nervous cause im wondering why two cops at my door? (i do have outstanding speeding tickets in LA.. but extradite for that? oh no :O)

apparently they we're asking about my landlords(who lives next door) friends. Problem is, our landlord is also my wifes boss lol..

hmmm.. how to handle this. lol
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Make a mountain out of a molehill, next time greet them with a shotgun.

Hehe. ;)
 
0
•••
If you didn't do anything wrong then don't worry about it, just answer all the questions the cops ask you.
 
0
•••
well like i said..traffic tickets on Los Angeles... sometimes..I dunno lol.

A few months ago I was coming home from a night out at about 1am and was riding my suzuki when a cop tried to pull me over. for reasons Ill never know, I just hit it. did 150mph down the freeway for like15 miles. cops at every exit, crazy.. finally I bailed them... but gees.. I was worried for a long time after that that they may have gotten my plate number. Lucky me they didnt, but times like this cause the blood to flow and the memories to surge lol
 
0
•••
Cops get the adrenaline running!
 
0
•••
If they start asking about your tickets, just shuffle on over all hunched-like, and plead "do I look like I can drive at all, much less shake eight police cars?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

then they cuff you anyway because you *knew* there were eight police cars. :hehe:
 
0
•••
LeeRyder said:
well like i said..traffic tickets on Los Angeles... sometimes..I dunno lol.

A few months ago I was coming home from a night out at about 1am and was riding my suzuki when a cop tried to pull me over. for reasons Ill never know, I just hit it. did 150mph down the freeway for like15 miles. cops at every exit, crazy.. finally I bailed them... but gees.. I was worried for a long time after that that they may have gotten my plate number. Lucky me they didnt, but times like this cause the blood to flow and the memories to surge lol

Really? :o
 
0
•••
ya. sadly, ya. it was very dumb.. i just dont know why I did it either. wasnt drunk, no "real" police issues... I guess I was just pissed I was being pulled over for nothing (5 over in a 35 is stupid to me). but I cant truly say thats the reason, its just my best guess.

dumb and im very lucky.
 
0
•••
Running from the police in LA doesn't sound too smart. In Eugene, OR, it might be fun. Just kidding! ;)
 
0
•••
lol
 
0
•••
lol..it was, very exciting lol.

but stupid none-the-less ;)
 
0
•••
armstrong said:
If they start asking about your tickets, just shuffle on over all hunched-like, and plead "do I look like I can drive at all, much less shake eight police cars?!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

then they cuff you anyway because you *knew* there were eight police cars. :hehe:

Lol
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back