Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Talentity.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aditya agrawal

Established Member
Impact
300
Hi,

I just acquired Talentity.com

I was behind this domain since 3 or 4 yrs. fun thing is that no registrar would show this available, Whois wont show its owners, so that I can contact them and buy it. Suddenly I received a mail from godaddy that my searched domain is available.

Appraisals please.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue. Sorry I don't see it.
 
1
•••
Dont take me wrong aditya but i dont see any value in this, unless it is developed or you have some really solid plans for this domain..
 
0
•••
Dont take me wrong aditya but i dont see any value in this, unless it is developed or you have some really solid plans for this domain..
Haha... not at all. . I do have plans for a related project. Appraisal also gives me a brand value, If the domain is suitable for my site.
 
0
•••
I would say reg fee. Doesn't sound brandable like say talently...talentful, talentify, talenta etc....
You would have to develop it for it to have value... IMO
 
1
•••
Sure. I do have plans for It. I hope it gains value then...
 
0
•••
I read this initally as "Talent titty". I do not see any value in this domain. It reads as uneasy as it is pronounced.
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back