NameSilo

domain takingcareofbaby.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

aclottmann

New Member
Impact
0
That should be worth something, no? Not really sure how to market it. Thanks in advance for your thoughts.
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No ideas? I guess it's kind of long, but if I'm looking at Overture right, it looks like it would get some hits...
 
0
•••
I don't think you will have much luck trying to sell this one. It is a reg fee name imho.
 
0
•••
There are several problems here. First, the domain breaks the 14-character rule of domains. Second the domain is composed of a whopping FOUR words. To add insult to injury one word contains 'ing' AND the phrase is not specific in its description.

If you are going to have a long domain with 4 words it needs to be a pure gem (eg. thebestpornsite.com). My advice is to grace delete for credit ASAP.

Best of luck in the future. Remember you only have 5 days to get your money back.
 
0
•••
MicroGuy is pretty much dead on in his valuation here. I am not sure I agree with the 14 character rule. If you have an exact keyword match of a popular term that is not as important.

But here you have a 4 Word domain that really isn't that good. Every word added is another similar option for an end user.

Brad
 
0
•••
Agree with them all. reg fee .
 
0
•••
Thanks all. Actually bought this a few years ago because my wife and I wrote a book with that name. Book didn't do so well, now out of print. Was hoping to sell the domain. Good enough. Thanks...
 
0
•••
most people that that try book publishing have a garge half full of thier unsold books. If you do put up a site about your book, might sell 5-6 a year. Its better money then trying to force sell this name quickly
 
0
•••
Edit:

Just doing a quick scan on google I saw
9900 searches on google. It could be wrong, but if not would make it worthwhile imho


competitive on adwords, 5 ads after searching for it.

I can see development potential.

I think this is worth more than reg fee.

shouldn't be too hard to flip for a little bit of profit.


I don't normally like estibot but looked it up for fun, and they think it is worth $190


Heck, I'd almost give ya $15 for it ;)
 
Last edited:
0
•••
usa666 said:
Edit:

Just doing a quick scan on google I saw
9900 searches on google. It could be wrong, but if not would make it worthwhile imho


competitive on adwords, 5 ads after searching for it.

I can see development potential.

I think this is worth more than reg fee.

shouldn't be too hard to flip for a little bit of profit.


I don't normally like estibot but looked it up for fun, and they think it is worth $190


Heck, I'd almost give ya $15 for it ;)

Theres only 390 searches/mo on Google - try refining your search from "broad" to "exact"

If hes been holding it for more than 2 years he is gonna need more than $15 to make a profit and I dont forsee anyone paying more than that.
 
0
•••
most people would be looking for taking care of a baby in my opinion. you dont have the "a"
 
0
•••
TakingCareOfABaby.com

ICANN Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Created: 2009-02-14

LOL.

Brad

johname said:
most people would be looking for taking care of a baby in my opinion. you dont have the "a"
 
0
•••
bmugford said:
TakingCareOfABaby.com

ICANN Registrar: GODADDY.COM, INC.
Created: 2009-02-14

LOL.

Brad

Haha - thats great!
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input , cannot believe i missed the broad feature on the tool.
 
0
•••
Personally I wouldn't trust a website called takingcareofbaby. I guess I'd be too concerned that they would steal the baby:P
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back