NameSilo

negotiable Taking offers...

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

.Mike

Made in the U.K.VIP Member
Impact
9
I am taking offers on the following domains by PM ONLY. All offers considered :)

www.DS1.info ---> Godaddy.com ---> All the other TLDs are taken and a lot of the ccTLDs; I know I don't need to say but DS1 is the other name for T1 Broadband.

www.uwant.info ---> Domainsite.com ---> Goes very well with the extension, ideal for an information portal!

www.UKConcerts.info ---> DomainDiscount24.com ---> Again, goes very well with the extension, ideal for concert discussion / tickets/ News / etc

www.sexco.info ---> DomainDiscount24.com ---> nuff said ;)

For expiry, etc please see whois.

Thanks for looking :tu:

Cheers, Aunty
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Still for sale - All offers considered :)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back