IT.COM

Take a look...Please!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Hi.

Can I please get a site check on http://oasthook.com? Something I just finished up and looking for comments.

Thanks!
bill

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
looks nice. i like it. very very clean.

•••
Yes, it's very well done. However, I've noticed a minor problem.

oast.jpg

I'm not exactly sure what's causing the "what's new" to slide under the "contact us". I tried it out on IE for Mac 5.2.2, Chimera 0.6, and Mozilla 1.2.1, all on the Mac (obviously).

And for some reason, I'm not getting the vB code to work, so you'll have to click on the link. Sorry.

•••
The site looks very good! It's very clean, professional, and easy to navigate!

I didn't have the same problem on IE6.0 with the "Contact Us" link, but one thing I did notice about the menu is that when it drops down you can see the text on the page in the back ground of it. Probably not something to worry to much about, but it does cause a bit of distraction to the keen eye. ;)

•••
thanks for the remarks! The transparency was done on purpose...something the client wanted. As far as the issue on the Mac, I'm aware of it and trying to find a fix!

thanks!
bill

•••
•••
I think the transparency in the menus is a great idea. It makes the visitor want to come back to the site (possibly just to steal the code). It has that clean look about it.

I don't think you have to do anything about it. B-)

•••
Really nice professional site, congrats :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back