IT.COM

domain Tailors.org

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

joemamma474

Established Member
Impact
Don't have much info on this one, just acquired it via NameJet. I assume this could be marketed to tailor shops, and I know .org is not .com, but it is still a valuable TLD. No info on traffic, no plans to develop a site right now. Any thoughts on the potential value based on the name and extension?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think this is a good domain with value and potential. Unfortunately I am not a .org expert, maybe someone can shed more light on the actual , real value?

•••
This one is the bomb for creating a Network/Organisation of Tailors, who are highly Skilled, Hands-on Craftsmen. I see from your post that you are not interested in developing at the moment. My advice, Reg this one for 10 years and tuck it under your bed next to any other sentimental valuables you may have, Seriously.

Potential worth: Unlimited.

Regards.matt

Last edited:
•••
Out of curiosity. At least estibot got it half right for a change.

Tailors.org $17,000

Regards.matt

•••
Out of curiosity. At least estibot got it half right for a change.

Tailors.org $17,000

Regards.matt
so what is buying price for this domain.

•••
The buying price is whatever estibot says it is, the movers and shakers (people who actually buy and sell in 5 and 6 figure ranges) set the averages, just like any other market. If you need/want cash now take 10k.

Regards.matt

•••
•••
I have estibot showing it as $9,400, how did you get $17,000?

•••
'I have estibot showing it as $9,400, how did you get $17,000?'

Well ain't that a little sus, in future I WILL be taking screen shots of estibot evaluations. I was not logged in and using the two freebies allowed and the result for Tailors.org was $17,000. I just tried Tailors.net thinking I made a mistake and .net is $11,000. I tried .org again and now it says $9,400.

Regards.matt

PS.

So after the original estimation of $17,000 is publicly posted someone else goes to confirm, which is good form, and now it is only $9,400. If that is not the equivalent of 'Insider Trading', I don't know what is. Except maybe 50c on the Dollar Tobacco Tax.

Last edited:
•••
This one is the bomb for creating a Network/Organisation of Tailors, who are highly Skilled, Hands-on Craftsmen. I see from your post that you are not interested in developing at the moment. My advice, Reg this one for 10 years and tuck it under your bed next to any other sentimental valuables you may have, Seriously.

Potential worth: Unlimited.

Regards.matt
Silly Australian :)

•••
•••
Silly SOUTH Australian, No Convicts were allowed anywhere near South Australia during the Settlement. If you are going to refer to me as an Australian at least use the correct prefix, South.

Joe 'they' are trying to dupe you out of at least eight grand, be careful and do NOT trust pestibot in any way, shape or form. It is little more than a little digital thief.

Nokta valuates Tailors.org at $50,000

Regards.matt

•••
'Estibot said $94000'

Show me a screen shot, it said $9,400 on my screen.

Regards.matt

•••
South Ausi, "pestibot" :) funny hahah

•••
Oopsie poopsie, I got to many ooo

•••
Silly SOUTH Australian, No Convicts were allowed anywhere near South Australia during the Settlement. If you are going to refer to me as an Australian at least use the correct prefix, South.

Joe 'they' are trying to dupe you out of at least eight grand, be careful and do NOT trust pestibot in any way, shape or form. It is little more than a little digital thief.

Nokta valuates Tailors.org at $50,000

Regards.matt

What an elitist. :roll:

•••
If you do not have something relevant to post related to my original question I would ask you to please stop talking or be reported.

•••
It's a good domain, but not the best fit in .ORG in my view. Also COM/NET/BIZ/INFO are not developed, which is not a great sign.

I think you paid on the lower end of market value. I think a realistic resale price on this is around low $X,XXX, unless the perfect end user with a budget to match comes along.

Brad

•••
Thanks. Yeah, wasn't looking for any crazy amount of money. I consider any profit a success, and I figured this had to be worth more than what I paid. You think it would sell on Sedo at all? Would a reserve of $1000 be justified?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back