Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

T-Shirt design

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

benc811

Established Member
Impact
4
I need a shirt design it needs a front image and a back image I want it to match the design of my site AnnoyTheWorld.com and it needs to display "www.AnnoyTheWorld.com" somewhere. All I need is the front and back image if anyone is interested(paid job) please pm me or post here. Thanks, Ben Lonchar
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
How do you plan on paying for this? Also, how big do you want the design (back & front - in inches or pixels)? Another thing that might help is what is the Community for? Music, Photos, what? If you answer these questions maybe we can have a better idea ;) Thanks.

Regards,
Danny
 
0
•••
Yes alright...well the site is a community site people can meet new people make a blog play games and videos upload photos forums chat etc. I need it 12in by 12in both sides. And I plan to pay by paypal 5-10$ or 50np$ if you need i might be able to offer more if its realy good. I need the shirt to bring in more people so it needs to advertise us im sure you know what I mean.
 
0
•••
I have an idea...

What's the deadline? and what format do you prefer the pic to be in" JPG, PNG..ect. ?(can't do GIF or PSD)

FYI, 5 or 10 dollars is more equal to 500 or 1000 NP$
 
0
•••
ill give this a try :D ill submit when im done
 
0
•••
The deadline isnt for a while so do take your time. Sorry but i only have 58np$ and .jpg format would be great thanks everyone.
 
0
•••
Please reply to PM sent ...
 
0
•••
Ok I set the deadline for tomarrow at 12:00 for anyone working on this.
 
0
•••
ooppsss i forgot all about this i was doing so much i do appologise!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back