domain T-o-ys.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

steven55

Established Member
Impact
155
What do you think is valuation of the domain

T-o-ys.com ?
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
$29
 
0
•••
Thanks Jim h.
 
0
•••
I wouldn't take it for free.
t-oy-s and to-y-s are available for registration.
 
2
•••
I wouldn't take it for free.
t-oy-s and to-y-s are available for registration.

Thanks Tupungato.

But t-o-ys.com is basically a plural of "t-o-y".
It has symmetry in the hyphens which t-oy-s and to-y-s don't have.
 
0
•••
Thanks Tupungato.

But t-o-ys.com is basically a plural of "t-o-y".
It has symmetry in the hyphens which t-oy-s and to-y-s don't have.
T-o-y-s.com would be the plural imo.
 
1
•••
0
•••
Thanks Rory. So any comment on the domain's valuation ?
I owned B-L-O-G.com and let it drop. It has some value, but in the way it's constructed...i would say xxx the most. xx will be the most on NP though.
 
Last edited:
1
•••
I owned B-L-O-G.com and let it drop. It has some value, but in the way it's constructed...i would say xxx the most. xx will be the most on NP though.

Thanks Rory.
I feel the same. It's nothing special. But has some low to moderate value.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
^
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back