domain T/o/p/C/l/a/s/s (.) x

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

kite26

Fearless BirdTop Member
Impact
My first Unstoppable Domain. Please appraise it.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Mmm...not into it, if I'm honest. I suggest "Make Offer", hope you get a bid. IMO

•••
•••
•••
I find it a bit too generic and cheesy, to be honest.

May I ask where you buy this extension and how much it costs? One single payment and no renewals, right?

•••
I find it a bit too generic and cheesy, to be honest.

May I ask where you buy this extension and how much it costs? One single payment and no renewals, right?
Right, no renewals. $200 was the reg fee.
X could be "exchange".

Last edited:
•••
Right, no renewals. $200 was the reg fee.
X could be "exchange".
Ok, thanks for the info! X could be exchange indeed. I just find it visually awkward to see a single letter after the dot. It's a matter of getting used to it I suppose. Omni.x is probably the category killer in this extension, the owner of it has made an incredible investment for sure.

•••
Ok, thanks for the info! X could be exchange indeed. I just find it visually awkward to see a single letter after the dot. It's a matter of getting used to it I suppose. Omni.x is probably the category killer in this extension, the owner of it has made an incredible investment for sure.
It's extremely hard to find a good keyword. The vast majority are taken or protected. Don't ask by who, but they are. I don't know, it's my first Blockchain name and it's a start. I may buy more extensions at future.

Last edited:
•••
It's extremely hard to find a good keyword. The vast majority are taken or protected. Don't ask by who, but they are. I don't know, it's my first Blockchain name and it's a start. I may buy more extensions at future.

I just found a couple that make sense with the .x extension but the least expensive one sells for 3.5k :/

•••
High-xx to Mid-xxx in the right situation

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back