NameSilo

.systems someone?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Omriko

OmriEstablished Member
Impact
Hello,
Is there a reason why I couldn't find anything about .systems GTLD?
I own some myself:

ABS.Systems
AMP.Systems
Answer.Systems
Fake.Systems
Follow.Systems
Gear.Systems
Globe.Systems
Musical.Systems
Record.Systems
Systema.Systems
Union.Systems

Am I the only one?
:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Reading the list I automatically really liked Fake.Systems very creative =-D I am curious where did you register these?

Also something weird I noticed was I went over to NameBio.com and they did not have the .Systems as one of the extension selections and now I am curious as to why. Could it be that is too new?

- Will

•••
Reading the list I automatically really liked Fake.Systems very creative =-D I am curious where did you register these?

Also something weird I noticed was I went over to NameBio.com and they did not have the .Systems as one of the extension selections and now I am curious as to why. Could it be that is too new?

- Will
New?? Not at all! about 2 years. :)

•••
One more that I missed, (one of my favorites)

subway.systems

•••
Hello,
Is there a reason why I couldn't find anything about .systems GTLD?

Lack of interest. This one hasn't even hit 20,000 regs.

I'm curious why you and Willox like fake systems. I've never heard of that, have no idea what that even means. It only gets 10 exact searches a month. Was that supposed to be fake security systems? They're all pretty bad, 7 of them are under 100 exact match.

•••
Follow.Systems is good for use in various type format.

•••
What about Subway systems? Gear systems? Record systems?

•••
•••
•••
•••
I have "LiFi.systems".

JFYI: LiFi is a upcoming wireless technology and which is 100 times faster than WiFi. This technology transfer data through LED lights.. (just google it for more details or refer the thread of LiFi on namepros..)

Thanks!!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back