Not open for further replies.

mohsinali786

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Need appraisal for domain , What is the expected price range for this :

SwissResources.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
your domain have potential to sell! though, the value are not to clear! unless you can explain to buyer what for this domain are! maybe you can ask high price!

resources, related with natural resources! maybe commodity, or other product! but as you already know high price domain usually descriptive, the domain it self can explain and give clear understanding to user before they arrive on website landing page!

for example LifeInsurance! we already know what website all about, even we never go there! and other benefit for descriptive domain, it can help PPC campaign more cheaper! high QS, high CTR, i.e low cost per click! and not to mention easy to optimize! i.e google first page with low backlink!

my point is, your domain have potential! though, its really hard to tell what for your domain is! so the chance is, people will have doubt to buy your domain! so its a little bit tricky! have potential, but hard to explain, what for your domain is!

I think you can sell under $500 to end user! but its not gonna easy! try to use imagination and tell buyer, what for the domain is! if not, I think no one will buy your domain!

but just like I said in any of my comment, I could be wrong! afterall its only my 2 cents :)

•••
your domain have potential to sell! though, the value are not to clear! unless you can explain to buyer what for this domain are! maybe you can ask high price!

resources, related with natural resources! maybe commodity, or other product! but as you already know high price domain usually descriptive, the domain it self can explain and give clear understanding to user before they arrive on website landing page!

for example LifeInsurance! we already know what website all about, even we never go there! and other benefit for descriptive domain, it can help PPC campaign more cheaper! high QS, high CTR, i.e low cost per click! and not to mention easy to optimize! i.e google first page with low backlink!

my point is, your domain have potential! though, its really hard to tell what for your domain is! so the chance is, people will have doubt to buy your domain! so its a little bit tricky! have potential, but hard to explain, what for your domain is!

I think you can sell under $500 to end user! but its not gonna easy! try to use imagination and tell buyer, what for the domain is! if not, I think no one will buy your domain!

but just like I said in any of my comment, I could be wrong! afterall its only my 2 cents :)
Yes ..

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back