IT.COM

domain SwiftBetting and WittyBet - com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
appraise please... and what do you think, which domain is better and you like more?

SwiftBetting. com

WittyBet. com

AptBetting.com

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
swift bet or bet swift (at huge domains for $5095)) would of been nice for an app, quick, easy bets on the go etc etc - swift betting, you might get something for it.....at a push

witty bet - the words do not fit - Witty = "showing or characterized by quick and inventive verbal humour."

apt betting is very awkward to say out loud and does strike me as a name that a modern betting company would go for

Are these hand regs?

Bet & Betting are good keywords but I think the best combos are long gone unless you hit the aftermarket

*Just my opinion which has been known many a time to be wrong*

•••
swift bet or bet swift (at huge domains for $5095)) would of been nice for an app, quick, easy bets on the go etc etc - swift betting, you might get something for it.....at a push

witty bet - the words do not fit - Witty = "showing or characterized by quick and inventive verbal humour."

apt betting is very awkward to say out loud and does strike me as a name that a modern betting company would go for

Are these hand regs?

Bet & Betting are good keywords but I think the best combos are long gone unless you hit the aftermarket

*Just my opinion which has been known many a time to be wrong*
Thank you Nick, very appreciated!
more opinions please

•••
Thank you Nick, very appreciated!
more opinions please
I agree with Nick. The other two have little to no potential in my opinion, but you should go with your gut instinct. Swiftbetting, on the other hand, could be quite valuable. It seems like it would be widely applicable across gambling startups and has a nice ring to it. The fact that it has the "ing" at the puts my estimate in the low to mid $x,xxx

Last edited:
•••
I agree with Nick. The other two have little to no potential in my opinion, but you should go with your gut instinct. Swiftbetting, on the other hand, could be quite valuable. It seems like it would be widely applicable across gambling startups and has a nice ring to it. The fact that it has the "ing" at the puts my estimate in the low to mid $x,xxx
Thank you very much 61n8!)
More appraisals and opinions please

•••
more opinions and ideas please

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back