TBA :zippermouth: NO BIN, HIGHEST BIDDER WINS
Transfer: Push Or Auth Code
Auction End: 240 Hours (10 Days) After The Last Bid OR When BIN is Claimed
Payment Terms: Due within 24Hrs PayPal
EstiBot: $910

Happy Investing! (y)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
is only one hour of working?

•••
•••
up
➲ Next Bid 80 or more :greedy:

•••
maybe your next mobi is sweet?

•••
•••
Rule reminder:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.
Seller edited the end time after a bid was placed, which is not allowed in accordance to the above rule.

Rule Reminder
6.2.10. Auction holders (sellers) must sell to the highest bidder with a valid bid at the end of the auction or to the first buyer to accept a valid Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price before the auction ends. Rule 6.1.17 applies.

The original End time has been reinstated, the listing comments have been cleaned, and the auction end time has been restarted at the time of this post to get the auction back on track.

Current high bidder is: @MasterOfMyDomains for $75

Good luck everyone.

•••
•••
Rule reminder:
6.2.3. An auction cannot be modified once a bid is placed with the exceptions of its Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price, bid increments, adding payment methods, and/or adding additional domains at no extra cost. Once a bid is placed, every allowable change (the exceptions just mentioned) must be posted to the thread as a new reply as well as updated in the original post before it becomes effective and valid (e.g., a BIN price cannot be accepted until this is done). BIN prices are not reserve prices and therefore do not affect rule 6.2.10.
Seller edited the end time after a bid was placed, which is not allowed in accordance to the above rule.

Rule Reminder
6.2.10. Auction holders (sellers) must sell to the highest bidder with a valid bid at the end of the auction or to the first buyer to accept a valid Buy-It-Now ("BIN") price before the auction ends. Rule 6.1.17 applies.

The original End time has been reinstated, the listing comments have been cleaned, and the auction end time has been restarted at the time of this post to get the auction back on track.

Current high bidder is: @MasterOfMyDomains for $75

Good luck everyone.

I am client of your forum.
client alright right
I want that end time.
If no possible then goodbye. I will going to search more profit site.

•••
I am client of your forum.
client alright right
I want that end time.
If no possible then goodbye. I will going to search more profit site.
Hello,

My job is to enforce the rules. I play no favorites and enforce them equally for everyone. As an auction holder it is your responsibility to understand and follow the rules prior to starting a binding auction sales agreement.

Let me be clear: Please be advised that all sales agreements are binding. Failure to honor a binding agreement can result in a bad business infraction that could limit your accounts access to NamePros. Please reply to this post within the next 24 hours to confirm you will honor the auction agreement. Failure to do so will be understood as you choosing not to honor the agreement you created and result in the above-mentioned infraction.

It’s my hopes that you choose to do the right thing, so I don’t have to get further involved.
Thanks,

•••
•••
Hello,

My job is to enforce the rules. I play no favorites and enforce them equally for everyone. As an auction holder it is your responsibility to understand and follow the rules prior to starting a binding auction sales agreement.

Let me be clear: Please be advised that all sales agreements are binding. Failure to honor a binding agreement can result in a bad business infraction that could limit your accounts access to NamePros. Please reply to this post within the next 24 hours to confirm you will honor the auction agreement. Failure to do so will be understood as you choosing not to honor the agreement you created and result in the above-mentioned infraction.

It’s my hopes that you choose to do the right thing, so I don’t have to get further involved.
Thanks,
Is his failure to confirm he will honor the auction agreement by not replying within 24 hours going to have any implications @Eric Lyon

•••
Auction closed / all bids void / seller has received an infraction for their failure to comply/honor a binding auction agreement.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back