NameSilo

SurpriseSite.net

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

CubeChris

Established Member
Impact
2
I have just opened my new website, SurpriseSite, which can be found over at:

http://www.surprisesite.net and very shortly at .co.uk also.

The site is similar to Google's 'I feel Lucky' button, and will drop you off at a random website, which is great if you are bored! When more sites join up, a category system will be introduced, which will make your visitors much more targetted!

It's only $1 to join for LIFE, and your very own admin has already done so!

Please leave all comments here, about the design, idea anything!
I look forward to reading your comments and hope you decide to join!

Click Into Surprises!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Awesome, good job. I'm adding my link right now :)
 
0
•••
many thanks, your link has been added.
Nice site you have there also :)
 
0
•••
That sools pretty awesome I'd give it a seven out of ten. It looks pretty good bt a bit on the plain side. I like it though. Good luck with it
 
0
•••
Cheers, glad you like it!

What could you suggest to improve it?

Thats another few sites added!
 
0
•••
I like ehat it actually does that's so awesome but you gotta compete with everyone. It's so light it hurts my poor eyes and is a bit flat to look at and simple, however if youre judging on the content I'd say up there and When you get bigger it will be even more awesome but I would still suggest a change in design. f nothing else change the backfround from so bright or incorporate dark colours
 
0
•••
Cheers, for your comments, I will see what I can do :)

Should have a press release out tommorow also :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back