Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Supercool image viewer script

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

ivoy

Established Member
Impact
39
Just came across this great script right here: SCRIPT

EXAMPLES:

I've used it twice already on my client websites: example without frames

It will not work if you have frames, but I have found a way around it, which btw, my client loves: example with frames (click on GALLERY)


I am trying to boost my rep! Your input highly appreciated :)
 
Last edited:
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
webmonkey, thank you!
link fixed!
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back