Sup

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

idomainappraisal

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
Old hand at the net and tech (first tech company was in 1976 when PC's didn't even exist)

Mostly a developer now with large projects usually with multiple domains tied to them.

I'll be dumping some old reg's we have zero interest in developing now.

I'll give my 2 cents on appraisals

Main interest is acquiring new assets to upgrade existing projects primarily in 7 or so industries we develop with.

We now have a few IM companies to help business owners with their IM needs but I doubt this venue has many business owners, since from what I've seen over the years as I watched the forum grow and replace other forums as the domain spot, is mostly speculators and nothing wrong with that.

Basically if it's related to the net, we've done it and been there at one point in time, from huge traffic sites in the early days to niche portals for mostly professionals to now some new traffic projects all tied to a new search and ad project.

If you have any city .com's PM me

If you own a major term in .com in these industries PM me

Maybe we can do a deal or create a new project our specialty now is running what is probably the fastest cloud network for professionals and doing autopilot content and social media projects.

The industries we are always looking at to add assets to or create projects in with major IP assets are

Legal
Medical
Real Estate
Trades (Roofer, Plumber, etc)
Automotive
Technology
News
City names .com or .net

We have well established portals in all these industries and are always looking at new assets to acquire in them, .com ONLY

As to the new tld's we have no interest in them, and yet I agree for fast minor profits lot's of dough to made in them, but it's speculators not projects that could become IPO's or big sellers one day.

Lot's of great info here and for the most part nice people, not too many bashers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Hey there @idomainappraisal
Welcome-Namepros-briguy-(myway2fortune.info).jpg

Hope to see you around the forums

•••
•••
•••
Nice intro! Welcome to the Club :cigar:

•••
•••
Welcome to Namepros. Good luck.

•••
•••
•••
welcome to namepros and best wishes

•••
•••
•••
kOfp@yod$f2b8Zk%8!L4VSt3bQvs4$!b

•••
•••
Hello and welcome to NamePros!:)

•••
•••
Enjoy this Great Namepros forum :)

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
@Amanda - can this thread be closed as the OP is no longer here? And you make a final post first : wink :

Thanks @Domaniak - good eye

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back