NameSilo

domain Sunburn.xyz

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Otdowns

Established Member
Impact
347
I purchased Sunburn.xyz recently. Any thoughts on the domain and its potential value?
Has anyone seen anything similar sell?

Thanks
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
now its Reg fee domain..
please try to reg single keyword domains.
 
0
•••
I'm interested what you were thinking it would be good for when you bought it.
 
0
•••
I'm interested what you were thinking it would be good for when you bought it.
I was thinking it would work for a sunblock/ skin protection/ beach apparel commerce site.
I thought it had value, perhaps I am wrong? It was my first time registering a .XYZ
 
0
•••
I've never bought sunscreen online. I pick it up the same time I'm shopping for groceries.

A higher margin item or service would be a better purchase. Especially in a new gtld.
 
1
•••
I've never bought sunscreen online. I pick it up the same time I'm shopping for groceries.

A higher margin item or service would be a better purchase. Especially in a new gtld.
I agree, it was hard not to register when I saw it that cheap. Thanks for your help regardless.
I will have to consider renewal
 
0
•••
HI and Welcome @Otdowns. If I can add inslut to injury to above the xyz is just not worth it.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back