Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain SuitableForChildren.com

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

wot

Top Member
Impact
3,798
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Reg free IMHO.
 
0
•••
Reg fee..lol..bcos of a three word domain
 
0
•••
xyris said:
Reg fee..lol..bcos of a three word domain

Thanks for the appraisal but does three words automatically mean reg fee :blink:
 
0
•••
Reg fee! IMHO
 
0
•••
3 words does not automatically mean reg fee.

Ie: "CarsForSale".

I think this 3 worder has nice development potential and is a fairly common 3 word phrase.

As you have mentioned, it has multiple possible end-users.

$60+ wholesale/undeveloped.

Good-luck,
ST
 
0
•••
3 Words

Three words do not necessarily mean register fee. The words just have to be good. I recently sold a (2) domains that had (3) words for XXXX each to a high profile buyer. Those domains are now worth XX,XXX each. I jumped the gun and took a good offer still making a very heavy profit for a $8.00 register feee but not realizing the true potential of the domain.
 
0
•••
Hey,

Nice results but I dont see much value in it as it's too long. Reg fee, IMHO.

- SW
 
0
•••
I Disagree

I really do not know too much about the results or the domain, but the domains I sold were even longer than that. One of them was wirelessamberalerts.com. I will not diclose the price but the domain brought upwards of $XXXX . The domain as I said in the previous post is now easily $XX,XXX . I think it all goes to the use of the domain. I am in a similar situation now as I also own wirelessnewsalert.com and the plural. They are much sought after I am just contemplating offers because I want to maximize on these because they are more general in terms.
 
0
•••
eventbroker said:
Three words do not necessarily mean register fee. The words just have to be good. I recently sold a (2) domains that had (3) words for XXXX each to a high profile buyer. Those domains are now worth XX,XXX each. I jumped the gun and took a good offer still making a very heavy profit for a $8.00 register feee but not realizing the true potential of the domain.

I totally agree, the premise that "long" names have no value is complete garbage and a total misconception amongst newbies in the business, it is all down to content. The name up for appraisal may or may not be a sleeper but google 800k + has to give it some credence - possibly :wave:
 
0
•••
I agree three words that are Common Usage are worth
More than People often state.
If I was looking Something "SuitableForChildren" that is what I would search for.
To ascertain it's value is easy
$xxx Mid -->> $xxxx High depending on Development and Market placement.
especially now with Legal concerns about Safety
 
0
•••
Ditto, totally agree with you wot. To most abig big domain sale has been for a few hundred dollars and to many people buying and selling domains have been mindwashed into believing short names are the only good ones. I on the other hand am "Proof in the Pudding" so to speak and I know of others. If it is relative and has a high prescence someone will pull out there wallet.
 
0
•••
low $xx at best, a bit long to type, also would be hard to develope as a brandable name
 
0
•••
the domain has a realistic worth of mid to high $xxx right now due to the search feeds in Google. If developed who knows. Registeredsexoffender.com just sold for $500 on ebay undeveloped
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back