NameSilo

Suggestion for NP

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike

VIP Member
Impact
267
This may be totally dismissable...but bear with me for a sec anyways...

The NP community seems to be very strong, loyal to each other and certainly proud to be part of the NP forums.

We trade, appraise, evaluate and help each other....

So,..my question...WHERE are the NP - T shirts,..the Baseball hats,..the usual "propaganda" wear? Available for NP$ or via PayPal, etc....has anyone given this a thought yet?

If so, flame me gently please :red:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Sabre Hosting said:
How about,

How to -truely- kill a -snake- in 5 easy steps!

Learn at NamePros! (Just PM Sabre)

;)

That could work.... :p


:lol: Sabre Hosting,

It would actually be pretty simple to make the t-shirt thing happen,Just go to www.cafepress.com And open a free store,I think the tees run like between 8 to $15 depending on which a person chooses,But if true-snake makes the design,All you have to do is upload the design and they'll do the screen printing at no fee,There shipping fee is very reasonable to.Have TS make two or three designs and it's on!
 
0
•••
Lol NP socks would be cool or even NP boxers lol.
 
0
•••
Xfactor said:
:lol: Sabre Hosting,

It would actually be pretty simple to make the t-shirt thing happen,Just go to www.cafepress.com And open a free store,I think the tees run like between 8 to $15 depending on which a person chooses,But if true-snake makes the design,All you have to do is upload the design and they'll do the screen printing at no fee,There shipping fee is very reasonable to.Have TS make two or three designs and it's on!

I don't think it's screenprinting... it's most likely some kind of transfer system. I've talked to them on the phone and the way they described it to me doesn't sound like screenprinting. I'm going to order one shirt from them soon just to see how good the quality is. I'll let y'all know.

Bri
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back