Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
Sudanese.org

What do you think it's worth?

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
No obvious commercial value due to .org TLD as well as Sudan being a sub-Saharan country with a very low HDI.
That being said, it could be a domain that could serve as a social / cultural platform for people with a Sudanese background. This would be difficult to monetize though.
The only other potential I see here is to wait another decade or two and hope for Sudan to become a more developed country.

Honestly, I don't see how you can make a profit here, unless someone buys it as a project of passion, with the intent to develop a website aimed at Sudanese culture / people / history.

•••
estibot says $11,000.

Just throwing that out here.

•••
Estibot doesn't factor in much relevant information.
It sees a dictionary word .org of x length and provides a generic estimate.

At the end of the day a domain is worth the highest amount someone is willing to pay for it. So ask yourself who or what type of entity would pay for the domain, what might their budget be, and what might their rationale be.

No obvious reasons for a real world $11k valuation are clear to me, but I could of course be completely missing something. I don't know anything about Sudan except for some statistics.

That being said, I do believe it has some value, and I would probably hold onto it until a low $x.xxx offer came along. I came back a little on my previous conclusion.

•••
$15 to $45 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back