Domain Empire

Sucks4u

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
sucks4u.com
Would this have any value? It's available.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
hell yeah it would be awesome as a website, for example maybe a website that deals with people that get pusinshed. maybe jail sentences or death sentences, stupid people stories hope i helped have a good night

•••
lol i wonder what it will be used for :lol:

•••
That's hilarious. I just reg'd SucksForYou.com last week.

David

•••
I dont see any value... the name itself Sucks big time.

•••
dmblea said:
That's hilarious. I just reg'd SucksForYou.com last week.

David

I like SucksForYou.com better. Good name. I can't wait until the .jobs come out. Just imagine what names all the dirty minded people can come up with! :hehe:

•••
I don't see any value in it either becaiuse it can't go along with much site's
:lol:

•••
I disagree with everyone that believes this name has no potential. I reg'd SucksForYou.com, as I think it has ample potential. For example, besides the obvious adult sites that go without any explaination, this is a perfect domain for a web site that sells candy, like lollypops, etc.. But hey, just my opinion..

•••
dmblea said:
I disagree with everyone that believes this name has no potential. I reg'd SucksForYou.com, as I think it has ample potential. For example, besides the obvious adult sites that go without any explaination, this is a perfect domain for a web site that sells candy, like lollypops, etc.. But hey, just my opinion..

Sure. I definitely see your resoning. However, you have to take into consideration the target market.Will this market be open to such marketing styles or will they be turned off? I say the latter.

Suck4u.com could be worth soemthing with traffic and a developed site, but not much as it stands.

Also, it is usually never a good idea to post an appraisal for a domain that you have not purchsed. NOt only do I believe that this is against the posting guideline (I could be wrong) but you will most likely find that someone will snatch it up before you do if it ends up being a decent domain name.

•••
don't agree. meaning less

•••
Works more for the Candy industry rather then the Adult industry IMHO.

Adult developers do like reality type names but the prob here is they can make them up pretty easily and reg them at cost as any name will do as they will promote/brand it anyways. They also tend to like 2 worders more which contain atleast 1 keyword.

G/L

•••
sucks4u have good value , if available , take it ;)

•••
Thread started on the 10 of April, sucks4u.com still available, now what does that tell you?

•••
•••
Oh well, Sucks4me I guess :D

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back