Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Submitting to search engines

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Robb

Established Member
Impact
1
Hi everyone,

Quick question- does anyone know how I can submit my business to search engines? I do murals for children's bedrooms, etc.

So for example, I'd like for my business name to appear in the results for people who type in the word "murals" into a search engine, such as Google or MSN, etc.

Any help would be awesome (I'm sure this is an easy one but I haven't been able to find out how!!)

By the way- is there a cost normally associated with this, and if so, how much approximately??

Thanks again!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
Robb said:
Hi everyone,

Quick question- does anyone know how I can submit my business to search engines? I do murals for children's bedrooms, etc.

So for example, I'd like for my business name to appear in the results for people who type in the word "murals" into a search engine, such as Google or MSN, etc.

Any help would be awesome (I'm sure this is an easy one but I haven't been able to find out how!!)

By the way- is there a cost normally associated with this, and if so, how much approximately??

Thanks again!

Here a couple of good ones...

Free Search Eng. Submission-Submit To 55

http://www.trafficzap.com/searchsubmit.php

And you can submit to hundreds of directories here....

Search Engine Placement-Web Directory Submit List

Hope this helps.
 
0
•••
0
•••
theres a submit bit built into cpanel if you loook around
 
0
•••
This feature in CPanel had me wondered for a time now. Does this really work?
I am just curious about its implications.

Thank you.

:)

majinbuu1023 said:
theres a submit bit built into cpanel if you loook around
 
0
•••
Does anyone know any other good places to submit sites?
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back