Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Submitted.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

jaypoablo

Account Closed
Impact
0
Submitted.com sold for 13.5k on sedo my last bid was 13k did I quit to soon? Is it worth more or is that about the right price? I am new to domaining but own several websites. My plan would have been to turn it into a search engine submission site. Estibot says 91k as the value.

Thanks for opinions
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
0
•••
The OP of that thread isn't allowed here (Former banned member) and seeing the auction has just ended a few hours ago :
SEDO -
submitted.com | Bidding History
Winning Bid: 13,500 USD
Reserve met!
Winning Bidder: Bidder 3
Auction ended: Apr/30/08 06:46 PM EST

I'd say he doesn't control or own it just yet (Even if he was the winner - I'm pretty sure he wasn't the current owner who put it on auction).

BTW - The person who put it up for auction is also a member here ;)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back