Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Submit other peoples sites

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

lee101

Established Member
Impact
9
Hi, I was just wondering if I am able to submit tutorials created by other people to my website, tutorial-site.net, as at the moment it is doing nothing, and i would like to try to promote it and get some visitors, but to do this i guess it would need some content first

Thanks, Lee
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think some sites give tutorials and articles with reprint rights.

On the basis that the author's resource box will not be removed.

You should get them and post to your own site to get started.
 
0
•••
ok, thanks for the reply, i didn't want to be getting in trouble for something :)
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back