Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Submit for free

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungTurk

Established Member
Impact
0
Hi all

You can submit your site for free to this new directory (www.internethow.com) for free.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I will submit some of my sites tonight.

thanks
 
0
•••
Submit a few.

Good luck with your directory :)
 
0
•••
0
•••
itme said:
What area can i submit my arcade site to? The link is www.onefreegame.com

Hi itme, I will create a category for games. So just submit it to root for now.

Thanks
 
0
•••
cheers just submitted now.
 
0
•••
Added, thanks
 
0
•••
pls add a general sites category. I have a few sites to submit. :)

thanks.
 
0
•••
I only accept sites that are related to Internet technologies. Please be specific what kind of category to be added.

Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back