NameSilo

Subdomain redirection

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Kodeking

Established Member
Impact
11
I know the last thing people need at a domain site is free subdomains, but what the heck:

http://www.myfreeurl.com

url redirection with guestbook. No ads currently.

Also, I would like some short domains to add to the site, .com,.net,.org (3 characters hopefully) PM me with what you have to offer.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is still a great service though many of us domainers wouldn't use it. They are many people who use this. I use to use these services but then I upgraded :).
 
0
•••
Kode, please see my thread maked Spring Cleaning in the NP$ auctions thread... (link in sig)

I think its a good idea but CoolGuy us correct in saying NPers wont utilize this service...
 
0
•••
I'm having my own free vhost service at http://3w.se for swedish users (site in swe only) and I'm surprised that the "market" for this is still so big as it is. Even now when the domain names are so cheap. But as said before, the market is probably not that big here :)
 
0
•••
how much the rediction script cost u up there ?>
 
0
•••
0
•••
I have written my own. Think its the best way to optimize it and also get it exactly as you like it with good ways to add features.
 
0
•••
Everyone don't know PHP. better thing is got to hotscripts
 
0
•••
Nice script, thanks for the link.
 
0
•••
I'm also using mylounge script for tz4.com. If you going to use mylounge please leave the powered by link to script owner if you going to remove it please contact the owner before it.
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Originally posted by viewstep.com
I'm using mylounge script for tz4.com. If you going to use mylounge please leave the powered by link to script owner if you going to remove it please contact the owner before it.

I'm looking into coding my own whilst basing the features off that of mylounge probably.
 
0
•••
Originally posted by viewstep.com
Everyone don't know PHP. better thing is got to hotscripts
okay sure, but if you know. its better to do it yourself as always :)
 
0
•••
Originally posted by marcuss
okay sure, but if you know. its better to do it yourself as always :)

Yes. But Every one is not a programmer. If they do that's the best
 
0
•••
yes, that's what I wrote. "if you know".. (then you're a programmer) and then its the best.
 
0
•••
PLEASE USE MY SERVICE AND MAKE ME A LOT OF MONEY!!!

WWW.QN.COM
 
0
•••
Originally posted by lotsofissues
PLEASE USE MY SERVICE AND MAKE ME A LOT OF MONEY!!!

WWW.QN.COM
seems to be a quite nice service. (popin) ads when visiting the page is not that fun though.
 
0
•••
qn.com Ad free service or not?
 
0
•••
when I tried qn.com, it was a popin ad showed on the page that I tried to register.

I personally like to keep it ad free at www.3w.se though.
 
0
•••
Most of users are looking for Ads free service. tz4.com also ads FREE.

:laugh:
 
0
•••
thanks Jason for the offer. good to learn a trick or two from you!:gl:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back