Dynadot

Style Chooser Bugs

NameSilo
Watch
Out of curiosity, I had a look through the available vBulletin styles in the style chooser at the bottom left of the page. All was fine until I selected the .mobi style. The page displays as I would expect for .mobi but there appears to be no way back to one of the other styles.

Choosing an alternative style and clicking 'Refresh' in my browser (IE 8) has no effect.

There appears to be no way to log out (and thus hopefully restore the default style) when in .mobi style. I have been continuously logged in for over 24 hours, even though I've been offline for much of the time. Since the upgrade, the default style (NamePros Master) automatically logs me out after relatively short periods of inactivity.

I tried clearing my browser cache and cookies but to no avail.

In Firefox, the default style is still in effect. I don't want to try .mobi in Firefox in case I'm left in the same predicament.

It would be very helpful if a mod could try the .mobi style to see if there is a way out.

(I had to post this message in Firefox because in .mobi style in IE 8, I received the following message: Your submission could not be processed because a security token was missing. If this occurred unexpectedly, please inform an administrator...)

Also, I tried the link at the bottom of the page when in .mobi style to see if it might be helpful:

Mobile vBulletin skins: vBMechanic. This is a parked page!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I had selected the mobi theme and the same happend to me in firefox but once i cleared the cookies and sache and restart the browser then it was all fine...
i think i should have reported it then...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back