IT.COM

domain strongdeposit.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Merouane410

Established Member
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
If you want "strong deposit" to relate to big money (I'm assuming that's what you mean), I think you're going to need a better pairing. Doesn't come off right, and your ask of a grand for the domain is pretty adventurous too. Tough

Welcome to the forum

Last edited:
•••
•••
•••
The better version which would make a little more sense is "high deposit", strong does make so much sense in this context, but hey you never know. Welcome to NP.

•••
What is your suggestion for this domain?

•••
What is your suggestion for this domain?
List it everywhere, on Afternic, Sedo + for sale landers like DAN with a low price. I still think it has some value tho. Good luck.

Last edited:
•••
Thank you very much..can I send you the domain names you give them a look I am a beginner and new to this field I need everyone's advice

•••
Thank you very much..can I send you the domain names you give them a look I am a beginner and new to this field I need everyone's advice
You can message me privately, you have to hover over my profile/nickname and click "Start Conversation" and I will take a look for you.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back