NameSilo

domain StripPoker.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
5k at most.

I don`t think this game is applicable to play online.

•••
nice name endless possibilities with modern tech
online or other imo

5 figures

gl

•••
If you want to sell I can get you 5k right now. But I would say low 5 figures is a fair price.

•••
I agree with promo. This is a very nice name, and low XX XXX is realistic imo.

•••
This name is hot. Not super hot,but hot. I'd say $5k-$20k.

•••
I think its worth high 5-figures .. possibly low 6-figures.
It has huge potential. Poker + Sex ? Yes !

•••
•••
I'm thinking realistically it's in a range from about 6-9k myself

•••
•••
Are you the owner?

Low $xx,xxx

•••
Thanks everyone for the valuations!

•••
•••
You work out how much you think a racypoker.com is making off of Strip Poker, Then figure out how much better they would be with StripPoker. This gives you a quasi business number to work with.

Be a bit wary of prior poker sales before they change the US law on internet poker.

Good Luck

•••
•••
@development Low xx,xxx i think it has the correct time horizon of now, worth investigating further. @atinc was correct and incorrect - until now this was a game you could not play online with half decent user experience, may be due to the limitations of the conventional webcam, however, with VRAR this would be a huge entertainment spectacle for the adult/entertainment industry, If you are selling for 5K dm me I will take it.

Last edited:
•••
•••
Who wants to see the shlong of the guy next to you. 5k sounds better than it would be. How many female players will you have per table? getting worse more think about it. Name itself is great just use it for redirect.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back