IT.COM

domain StreetWearable.com - appraisal needed

NameSilo
Watch

DomainDelight

Established Member
Impact
With all the wearable devices being hyped right now, I've recently handregged StreetWearable.com, any opinions on what potential value this domain has?

Thanks!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't get the saleable concept here.
Can you describe the goods that this domain perfectly represents?

•••
Hi Iconic, think smartbands and -watches, e-textiles, google glass, health monitors, LED fashion, wireless earphones etc. All of these perfectly fit under the category 'street' wearable.

•••
$0. The domain doesn't make sense.

•••
I don't think it's a very good name but I do think it suits the concept of streetwear better than wearables, FWIW.

•••
I agree Wyatt.

Streetwear is a fashion category.
Street wearables are also indoor wearables.
No defining difference.

•••
Don't see any value in this one, doesn't make sense -able killed it. GL

•••
You have to know what wearables are before appraising this one

I like this one and see it as a good name for a wearable company...hard to really put a figure on this one, just depends what company comes knocking

•••
It's a brandable on a emerging trend, value = winning lotto, good luck

•••
Always-
If Prefix- Wearable Ex: WearableStreet
If Suffix- Wearables Ex: StreetWearables

Cheers!

•••
You could use this as a combined fashion and wearable tech site, which clothes and colours go with my smart watch? etc. Which tech are people actually braving on the street without looking like a dork?!. It's a combination of wearable tech and a decent fashion term. Making it plural puts a slightly more commercial spin on it and perhaps sounds better. But I think it's brandable. Gl

•••
I can see this as a company/mom and pop store called SW - "streetwearbles" with punk and grunge style t-shirts etc. However, i don't think it can stand on its own.

•••
Its (rather) long, its not brandable, its not street either.

To make this work you really needed the plural IMO.

I also don't think people will be searching for anything like this, its all going to be for product names, brand name + product name/model, or what the product is (smartwatches etc.)

Of course, it can always be SEO'd to do well for terms, but its not brandable, people wont remember you... you would get so frustrated that your decent tech ecommerce website isn't getting much traffic let alone sales, that you would burn serious cash on adwords and facebook adverts to retain customers. The margin would be so low its not worthwhile.

All entrepreneurs will be wary of this. Even if they called the website "Street Wearables" its going to be a big issue. I don't think its worthless, but reg fee. If you list it anywhere for above that accept Best Offer and just go for it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back