IT.COM

domain StrangerThingsVR.eth

NameSilo
Watch

AnonymousDesigner

Impact
I appreciate your opinions 🙂.
This web3 domain is based on the Netflix virtual reality game. It will be out soon in 2023..

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Wasted money.

Hahaha I have sold several .eth for more than 1000 dollars each. You are outdated, web3 is the future. Thanks for your contribution

Last edited:
•••
How many 3 word .eth domains have you sold? Let's forget the possible TM problem for the moment.

Last edited:
•••
¿Cuántos dominios .eth de 3 palabras ha vendido? Olvidemos el posible problema de MT por el momento.
From your question I realize that you are not in the cryptocurrency business. Currently there are hundreds of sales of .eth and .bnb domains with 3 or more words. But don't worry, we are all ignorant in some aspects. Regards 😊

Last edited:
•••
You're right, I am not in the crypto business. Indeed, I am outdated, and you're the future.

Best of luck with your domain!

•••

Last edited:
•••
You're right, I am not in the crypto business. Indeed, I am outdated, and you're the future.

Best of luck with your domain!
Wow GREAT foundation you have, impossible to refute. "WorldAxieInfinity.com" I sold it last year for $6000. Also this year I sold "ValentinoRossi.eth" for 1 ethereum. I send you many kisses and hugs 😉

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back