Domain Empire

.Store Advertising

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

trout

Upgraded Member
Impact
I regularly check in on Mr. Beast’s videos on YouTube because as a marketer myself, the guy is next-level brilliant on engaging his audience. I was surprised to see on his latest video a rather prominent advertisement for .Store, which I have never thought of.

Given his reputation among young people, it would not surprise me if .Store gained some measure of popularity as a result of this advertising campaign.

Thoughts?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Interesting, so his old shopmrbeast .com has been redirecting to mrbeast .store since the beginning of this month. It was the other way round before!

How many of his audience are really going to set up an online store? Some of them might entertain the idea, though. .store is cheap to register for the first year, so I guess we are going to see lots of .store domains expire next year. But .store gains recognition for sure.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back