NameSilo

Stop using forums digitalpoint they are reading your private messages and spying on you

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Here is an experiment post something ...get banned ...create a duplicate account ... then send a private msg to someone ... send a link to that person to identify you as old user ... you will get banned ... The only way they can find out it's old you is if they read your private msgs... If you use dp be careful what you say in private msgs .... dp is a indian communist forum

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
wow. ok. no chance the member you reached out to did not snitch on you?

and is DP indian owned? much less Communist? never knew there was such a thing as Indian Communists.

not a good time to be this in India especially with the border disputes with the #1 communist country in the world. China.

•••
wow. ok. no chance the member you reached out to did not snitch on you?

and is DP indian owned? much less Communist? never knew there was such a thing as Indian Communists.

not a good time to be this in India especially with the border disputes with the #1 communist country in the world. China.

No user did not snitch he did not have any motive to do it ...

I am not saying that all indians are communists ... i am saying that dp forum is run by some indians that are communists ... so be careful what you type in does private msgs there ...notify your clients not to send sensitive data via pm's on dp as they read users msgs ...

•••
Many ways it could have been caught.

1) Your IP Address. IP Range.
2) The user receiving that message could be the snitch.
3) Your posting habit. (I used to be a moderator here on Namepros itself so can relate)
4) If you make silly mistakes like your original username was happy001 and now you are happy002/sad001
5) Most of the times moderator can just tell this is the same user and he could dig a little bit into IP ranges and confirm the suspicion.

But in end, it's not the end of everything. Just move on with other stuff. I used to post there quite a lot but stopped posting there due to low life users most of them scamming beggars.

I just post here sometimes because I have some good old friends here and I love to talk to them every now and then.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back