Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

MicroMox

Established Member
Impact
*UPDATE: stolendick.net not ".com"

My mistake and i apologize. I thought it was a .com for god knows what reason and found out this morning that is' not :\

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have to lock mine, I don't want mine should be stolen. (Joke)

Wast of money, no value at all, non of our going to stolen.

•••
I have to lock mine, I don't want mine should be stolen. (Joke)

Wast of money, no value at all, non of our going to stolen.
Thank you

•••
No value, although funny!

Good luck!

•••
•••
•••
•••
can be used for aftermarket,.. I mean black market.. where they sell the stolen Ds :) But be careful when you collect inventories if you build it :) Jk

•••
Many people these days steal dicks worldwide , well to be honest despite the fact the domain has no value, dick has power, everything on this planet rely on dick, dick is a driving force for all activities man take on earth, there is no bigger idea or sense, just dick and comfort so even if you look closer at it, even football players make their decisions using dick generally speaking

Last edited:
•••
Could do a swinger or infidelity site.

I advise against it.

Value $0 but you could use it as a chat up line, "hey darling, do you know who you are speaking with? The owner of StolenDick.com. Do you wanna do that to me?"

You are welcome. Let me know how you get on.

•••
There's definitely potential with the domain name for development. A very popular blog/report site in the Chicago area is named heyjackass.com, so someone who is creative may jump on the stolendick name.

Last edited:
•••
stolendick.com

All this domain needs to become instantly valuable overnight is one reported instance of a....

Stolen Dick

Last edited:
•••
A website for Married women to meet married guys. ie stolen dick

Mind you it makes you a dick just going to a site like that.

•••
•••
Could be a film where a guy named (of course) Dick gets kidnapped. Hey they got away with that Meet The Fockers movie title lol Good Luck
77755_8d96502d8be6567ba431db69c9f6e1b1.gif

•••
What about a "Catching a cheater" site? Why? because the D was stolen from the spouse!

•••
•••
I'm sorry someone else stole stolendick.com before you had your chance.

I love how you registered it in .net

Epic domain story, I might not forget this!

•••
I also have to retract my advice about using it as a chat up line. I don't think it will work with the .net!

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back