Stolen honor

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

redhippo

VIP Member
Impact
22
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
too lazy to watch the videos!
 
0
•••
All I know is that one media mogul is now abusing his chain of TV stations, forcing to air it over the next week or so.
Sinclair Broadcast Group, which owns the largest chain of TV stations in the United States, plans to shelve regular programming next week to broadcast a documentary accusing Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry of betraying American prisoners during the Vietnam War, according to a news report Monday.

According to the Washington Post's Web site, Hunt Valley, Md.-based Sinclair has ordered its 62 stations -- some of which are in swing states such as Florida, Iowa, Ohio and Wisconsin -- to show "Stolen Honor: Wounds That Never Heal" during prime-time hours two weeks before the Nov. 2 election. The Sinclair station group extends to 24 percent of U.S. television households.
But notice how they won't air this news:
http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml?type=topNews&storyID=6465847
 
0
•••
*cough* michael moore, hollywood actors/actresses, 90% of news media*cough*

yes, shame at what all those nasty republicans do. Thank GOD that we have reliable sources like CBS!

/end sarcasm
 
0
•••
LeeRyder said:
*cough* michael moore, hollywood actors/actresses, 90% of news media*cough*

yes, shame at what all those nasty republicans do. Thank GOD that we have reliable sources like CBS!

/end sarcasm

What kind of reactions did you expect from this thread? :hehe:
 
0
•••
I may watch this later.

GOD BLESS
 
0
•••
lol, i know Anthony. Just making sure the libs don't take over :D
 
0
•••
Well keep in mind there are multiple documentary's about Kerry and his service coming out so I plan on keeping an open mind and watching it.
 
0
•••
The only "documentary" I needed to watch was the testemony he gave before congress in '71. That said all I needed to hear about Kerry. (IMHO of course)
 
0
•••
Caveman said:
The only "documentary" I needed to watch was the testemony he gave before congress in '71. That said all I needed to hear about Kerry. (IMHO of course)

what did he say??
 
0
•••
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back