IT.COM

negotiable Stocks.XYZ

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Offers wanted.

PM me your best offer or post it in this thread.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
$100

I know it's not an auction, but this is kind of a (low) bid.

•••
As much as I appreciate any offer, this isn't a $10 or $100 name :)

I'm willing to be flexible but not *that* flexible.

•••
As much as I appreciate any offer, this isn't a $10 or $100 name :)

I'm willing to be flexible but not *that* flexible.
I think your absolutely correct !!! These low offers don't even begin to register a thought to this upcoming GTLD Marker

•••
I think your absolutely correct !!! These low offers don't even begin to register a thought to this upcoming GTLD Marker

I am however willing to be flexible and will most likely sell for low 4 figures.

PM me your best offer and I'll see what I can do.

•••
A low XXXX is very fair (also with 8 and ABC in mind).

If I didn't spend so much on domains lately, I would be interested.

•••
A low XXXX is very fair (also with 8 and ABC in mind).

If I didn't spend so much on domains lately, I would be interested.

I might kick myself for doing this later on but at this point yes, I'd accept a reasonable low 4 fig offer.

•••
I know how you feel – this domain will be worth a lot more in one to a few years but what good is it if you need the money now - maybe even to re-invest in an even better name. I have been in the same position and don’t regret selling domains for a lower amount in order to finance the rest of my portfolio over the years to come as it gains in value.

•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
At that price I would hold on to it and if you have the time I would build it out a bit. Nice name you picked up there.

•••
•••
Are you still looking to sell?

•••
payment sent awaiting push

•••
Oh, so sold then?! If so, congratulations!

•••
Yeah I decided to take a chance. Still waiting for the push though.

•••
$400 is a great offer, I would jump on that.

•••
$400 is a great offer, I would jump on that.

The seller doesn't appear to agree with you. We struck a deal for more than that.

He was at his computer to agree a price. Still there to receive payment. Hasn't pushed the domain and now isn't responding!

Something odd is occurring here....

•••
How long ago did you remit payment?

•••
Just under 3 hours ago and I haven't heard a peep from him since.

•••
Perhaps in a different time zone. I would give him the benefit of the doubt and 24 hours to respond.

•••
He's same time zone and we were talking in a private conversation less than a minute before payment was sent.

That's what I find strange.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back