TLDN
Established Member
- Impact
- 65
All this stir up of .si reminds me of the crypto and .io days, when Park.io was an auction leader of .io and other ccTLDs. Not too long ago, I found out that Dynadot aquired Park.io. I see Park.io advertised, and they have the same domains at Dynadot auctions.
I checked out on the .ai boom, since the domains were prohibitively expensive and risky. I'm not sure what marketplace they were mostly being sold. Let me know which one.
To start out, I think the safer game is to go with liquid dictionary word and 3 letter domains.
Dictionary Word .si
I wish Dynadot would have a filter for dictionary words. At this time of writing, dedicated.si is the the highest bid at $227 with about 16 hours left.
Link for ALL .si Auctions
https://www.dynadot.com/market/user...nd=&start_starting_price=&end_starting_price=
1-3-Letter .si
I see some fresh domains that just went for auction for enterprise intelligence companies. At this time of writing, caz.si is the the highest bid at $99 with about 15 hours left. These are companies that a not well known but have super profit margins for implementing intelligence systems for enterprise clients.
Link for 1-3-Letter .si Auctions
https://www.dynadot.com/market/user...nd=&start_starting_price=&end_starting_price=
I checked out on the .ai boom, since the domains were prohibitively expensive and risky. I'm not sure what marketplace they were mostly being sold. Let me know which one.
To start out, I think the safer game is to go with liquid dictionary word and 3 letter domains.
Dictionary Word .si
I wish Dynadot would have a filter for dictionary words. At this time of writing, dedicated.si is the the highest bid at $227 with about 16 hours left.
Link for ALL .si Auctions
https://www.dynadot.com/market/user...nd=&start_starting_price=&end_starting_price=
1-3-Letter .si
I see some fresh domains that just went for auction for enterprise intelligence companies. At this time of writing, caz.si is the the highest bid at $99 with about 15 hours left. These are companies that a not well known but have super profit margins for implementing intelligence systems for enterprise clients.
Link for 1-3-Letter .si Auctions
https://www.dynadot.com/market/user...nd=&start_starting_price=&end_starting_price=













