Dynadot

Still many good names out there

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Just wanted to share a few recent registrations to show everyone new to IDNs that they haven't "missed the boat." This IDN section was created because RJ thought it would be useful to the domaining community. Let's get some constructive threads going and stop debating the usefulness of IDNs. If you're here, you're obviously interested in seeing what it's all about.

Anyway, a few of my recent registrations:

אגם.com - lake.com (Hebrew) - US Ovt 170
کانادا.com - Canada.com (Farsi) - US Ovt 47
thưviện.com - library.com (Vietnamese) - US Ovt 65

These languages don't have specific Overtures like Japanese or Korean so Ovt scores are reduced. Still good one word domains out there. What do you think?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'll share one that I got yesterday:

しわ.net - Wrinkles.net (Japanese) - Nearly 13,000 Japanese OVT and top keyword bids of over 700 yen ($7)

There are still many good, high-overture and high-bid .nets available as well. While they may not be quite as valuable as the .com, they can still have a situation where one click can cover your reg fee, as in this case...

The most important thing at this point is to use common sense and research BEFORE you register.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back