Dynadot

sales Steve-O from Jackass bought this domain...

NameSilo
Watch

Domainication

Top Member
Impact
I was scrolling threw some social media feeds and saw a video from Steve-O talking about a prank at his friend Johnny Knoxville for what he purchased " JohnnyKnoxville dot com " for about $2,000.

Nothing to special but it was quite funny to see the GD checkout card between the video and i want to share it with you.

Yeaaaah, Dude! :D

1654446926217.png

(take a look at 04:34 - 04:44)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Lol, interesting. His real name is actually Philip Clapp (available in COM today for hand reg)

Last edited:
•••
Jackass cast promote wrestling I have met a few of them at their show. Good to know bam 1 yr sober hanging with Brendon.

Last edited:
•••
the founders of youtube videos. lol. still funny.

•••
Jackass cast promote wrestling I have met a few of them at their show. Good to know bam 1 yr sober hanging with Brendon.

I totally agree. Such a tragic and sad story what happened to bam after the death of ryan. Hope he get it all done and find a way to life on (without that level of alcohol).

•••
I been following these guys since kid was Novac in Search for Animal chin sitting on his skate board can't remember doing much all.

•••
Hi

i used to own jackassmovie.com
sold @ sedo years ago :)

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back