IT.COM

StealthCrypto - Take Back Your Privacy

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

serdar38

Established Member
Impact
U5dsg1wfqKs8sekoeNgiYC8gsMajgoD_1680x8400

Alexander Graham Bell, who discovered the phone in 1876 as a result of his work on deaf people, I do not know if he thought these phone calls could be heard in the future, but this is the truth. All calls we make from the phone, all messaging can be listened to or readable, so one day it can be confronted. Obviously, I am not very happy with a system that I can not be sure that tomorrow one day, a deer I made on the phone will not open the door. This seems to be the case now, but StealthCrypto has found a solution to this issue and may give us back our privacy, or rather give it to us.

The privacy I told you above was your personal dimension. There is also a size at the level of companies. Companies that keep customers' information, their own information, and various forms are far from being safe in today's world. Apart from the fact that the most prevalent population in our country is infiltrated with t.c identity numbers, it is almost no news that the customers of a big company we read almost every day abroad steal their information or steal their own information. PlayStation hacking, which I had to cancel my credit cards at the outset, could be counted as a spin-off. Hackers can manage to bring companies with new methods or old classical methods every day, and as a result, both us and the companies can not win the prestige again easily. At this point it is trying to be a stressfulCrypto solution too.

StealthCrypto, which we describe in detail above, is setting out to establish a system that can solve the troubles in terms of people and companies. Stealthcrytpo says it will be able to remove these problems with a quantum mesh that will form. They say they will use all of the authentication methods together, with end-to-end dynamic fragmented encryption, dynamic distributed geographic distribution, quantum cryptography, and the creation of quantum keys. Obviously, when they try to tell an incredibly complex cryptography method they are doing, they go into so many techniques that it is very difficult to tell the truth correctly, or they do not really do something so well, and they try to sell it as complex as possible. Obviously, the prediction is positive, but it is still worth paying attention.
This part I'm talking about is about protecting the datalies as you will understand in general. But if you have not noticed, I have not talked about how to block a part of listening to the phone. After all, as long as we are still talking to the same phones and the same operators, StealhCrypto can create confidentiality to it. They will have seen the impossibility of removing their cell phones. The mobile phone you can already order is not a mobile operator, but StealthCrypto's data cloud. The conversations and the data will always be over the same network, and the more I talk about above, the more hacked I can not hear and read these messages and messaging. We will have our privacy again on this call, and we will be able to talk comfortably as we would like without any hesitation.

As a result, it is a violation of secrecy today and the fact that companies can not afford their products is a big problem. I think that the phones should be as special as they are on the phone, as long as the people's own space and the conversation between the two are private. Apart from that, there are also violations of my privacy due to the fact that the companies I have entrusted or entrusted my data to have them steal them, and what I hate as my credit card information spoils when my personal information is in place. Obviously I do not know if StealthCrypto can solve them, but they say they can solve it with a very serious project. I hope they are right and we do not have to worry about these things anymore.
Bounty:https://bountyhive.io/join/StealthCrypto

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back