Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

.tv statistics.tv - Should I renew?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

gattoplano

Established Member
Impact
183
Hi,
my domain (statistics.tv) recently expired, together with lamborghini.tv and bambi.tv.
As I was a total newbye last year, I registered them for $50 on www.tv...
now I don't know if it's convenient to renew it.

What do you think?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I think you make the right choice in letting them expired, invest your bucks in non-TMed names. All the best.
 
0
•••
is statistics.tv tmed?!??
 
0
•••
I think Argos is referring to the latter two.
 
0
•••
Statistics.tv makes me feel like there should be a terrific niche suitable for developing that domain, but I will be doggoned if I can see a real profitable approach.

I might hold onto that one, if I couldn't come up with a better substitute for the same cash.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back