sardar adeel khan

Impact
Hello Guys,

what do u think about this domain name?
Statebank.org
Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Thank you for your feedback. I appreciate your perspective. However, 'statebank.org' has several valuable attributes. The name 'State Bank' conveys trust and stability, making it ideal for financial institutions and insurance companies. Additionally, recent sales like 'statebankofindia.com' for $17,000 demonstrate the high market value of similar domains.
Thank you again for your feedback and insights.

•••
No one care of .org nowadays.

•••
Thank you for your feedback. You are absolutely right that .org domains aren't valued as highly as they once were. However, they remain a popular extension and are still ranked third in terms of top domain extensions.

•••
Whoever will create a State Bank will probably buy the .com and will easily be able to get the .org from you (at no cost) by just filing a registered trademark. It was once registered btw.

Last edited:
•••
Although a .org was one of my better sales last year, they can be tougher to move generally speaking.

I'm not going to share the names, but I've got a couple names similar to yours in the .com space. They get tons of traffic but no sale yet...the SB phrase is used in lots of names and having the two word name without a suffix or prefix is a plus. I agree with the listing price (maybe add minimum 'make offer' at about half)

•••
Thank you for your insight. I understand that a newly formed State Bank might prioritize acquiring the .com domain and could potentially claim the .org domain through trademark proceedings. However, pursuing a trademark claim can be a complex and time-consuming process. Given that the Buy Now price for this domain is set below $5,000, it is highly likely that any interested company would prefer to purchase it directly rather than incur the legal expenses and efforts associated with a trademark dispute.

Last edited:
•••
Whoever will create a State Bank will probably buy the .com and will easily be able to get the .org from you (at no cost) by just filing a registered trademark. It was once registered btw.
Thank you for your insight. I understand that a newly formed State Bank might prioritize acquiring the .com domain and could potentially claim the .org domain through trademark proceedings. However, pursuing a trademark claim can be a complex and time-consuming process. Given that the Buy Now price for this domain is set below $5,000, it is highly likely that any interested company would prefer to purchase it directly rather than incur the legal expenses and efforts associated with a trademark dispute.

•••
Although a .org was one of my better sales last year, they can be tougher to move generally speaking.

I'm not going to share the names, but I've got a couple names similar to yours in the .com space. They get tons of traffic but no sale yet...the SB phrase is used in lots of names and having the two word name without a suffix or prefix is a plus. I agree with the listing price (maybe add minimum 'make offer' at about half)
Thank you for sharing your experience. I understand that .org domains can sometimes be tougher to move, even though they have potential. It's interesting to hear about your success with a .org sale last year.

Regarding the SB phrase, I agree that having a two-word name without a suffix or prefix is a definite plus. It's good to know that similar .com names are getting lots of traffic, which suggests potential interest in this space.

Considering your advice, I might add a 'Make Offer' option at about half the Buy Now price to attract more potential buyers. This could help in moving the domain more quickly while still achieving a reasonable price

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back