IT.COM

available Start a twitter service

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
So, Believe it or not, this domain is still available to register.

Now, it might not be much now, but when the .com market is really saturated, I am sure that this will be a great “next best” option,

I just checked at Godaddy, and the domain is still available, buy only in .co extension. Everything else is taken.. So, I guess it’s first come first serve. I hope that the person that buys it, stops by to say thanks..

Well, here it is....
Drumroll

mytweets.co

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.

Fail.

Anyone who regs this is looking for a big fat UDRP in his/her inbox or a registered letter from Twitter's lawyer.

:(

•••
Not necessarily but im not sure why anyone would want this. if you want my tweets go to any client and look...or my homepage.

Its a €0 name

•••
That and vast majority of people would type in .com

And there are so many twitter related sites out there, another one would have to really push and push and push to get even .005% of users.

And I have a sneaky idea that the majority of twitter users?
They have maybe 2-3 sites they use (so many on mobile and never use twitter site itself to tweet) all the time.
So the market for another twitter related site is so darn small!

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back