Dynadot

Selling [Starks] CryptoStore -- Bitcoin Ready Direct Transfer

NameSilo
Watch

Starks

Established Member
Impact
Welcome to our thread.

On this thread i would like to offer all of you Bitcoin.
We have approx. 12.00 Bitcoin in stock with Direct Shipping to your Bitcoin Wallet!
Minimum Transaction is 0.25 of Bitcoin.

1. Payment method Paypal or Escrow and for the exchange rate please refer to Bitcoin.com + 10%

2. Please Message me and Include your amount of Bitcoin wanted.

3. Carry out Identity verification if requested especially for large amount of bitcoin transaction. No new member of NP allowed to buy bitcoin from us.

4. You will receive your Bitcoin direct to your wallet. we recommend to use bitcoinwallet.com or Blockchain.
info

**Important Please Read before Buying!**

All New Customers especially those with limited recent feedback and/or without Confirmed and Verified Paypal accounts will have orders cancelled or delayed until Verification is complete.
•Delivery of coins is Electronic to your Bitcoin wallet address, No Physical coins will be delivered.
•Since Cryptocoin transactions are not reverse-able, all sales will be final once the coins have been sent.
•Processing time for new customers will be longer than returning customers but all coins will be sent no later than 24 hours after payment is received.
•Don't forget to include your Bitcoin Wallet address when you pay! If you have any questions or concerns just let me know by PM!

Shipping Information

Delivery of coins is Electronic to your Bitcoin wallet address, No Physical coins will be delivered.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back