Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Star underneth my rep?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTAce

Established Member
Impact
5
What is this little star underneath my rep? It doesn't really matter a whole lot to me, it's just driving me nuts!

My rep didn't hit any special number, I dont think...I didn't purchase the star...it just showed up :guilty:
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
The stars represent how long you have been a member here. :)

White star = 6 months

Gold star = 1 year

2 gold stars (1 spinner) = 2 years

3 gold stars (2 spinners) = 3 years
 
0
•••
Thanks Chris :)

That makes much more sense now!
 
0
•••
I cant wait until may, I will have a spinner soon
 
0
•••
OHhhhh so thats what they're there for.

Ha thanks for clearin that up.
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back