NameSilo

domain stadiums.us

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neal Grayson

Established Member
Impact
116
The domain was registered a few years ago and dropped. I hand registered it and may build it out as a ticket affiliate site. Any suggestions on price are appreciated, thanks!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Up
 
0
•••
Stadiums.net sold for $3,588 but that was 2010.
Also, there are usually 10 sales in .US extension every month.
I'd be a bit skeptical about this one selling but since you already bought it, park it.

.US is almost dead and hence, selling it might be tough.
Let's hope for the best. Price it $2,000 and wait. Use Sedo or Afternic for this
 
1
•••
Stadiums.net sold for $3,588 but that was 2010.
Also, there are usually 10 sales in .US extension every month.
I'd be a bit skeptical about this one selling but since you already bought it, park it.

.US is almost dead and hence, selling it might be tough.
Let's hope for the best. Price it $2,000 and wait. Use Sedo or Afternic for this
Thanks, I think I’ll use it for a ticket affiliate site.
 
0
•••
Closed. Thanks
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back