Dynadot

Established sqlanguage.com for sale

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,
I am selling sqlanguage.com which is obviously meant for structured query language. This is a great domain name that I have done no SEO for and still get over 90 visits a month. You can only imagine what a little SEO would do! I never have tried to monetize website.
I am selling because I am getting rid of all my websites and domain names. You will get the domain name, website and content with the purchase. I had all the content on the website and an eBook made for me for $250. I am willing to part with the website for this amount. Between the domain name and the content, it is well worth the money! A little SEO and the website could be worth a ton more!
Anyways, the domain is registered with GoDaddy and I will offer a free push through GoDaddy only.

Sqlanguage.com expires 3/24/2015
This month 87 uniques and 96 visits.

PM me or post any questions.

Attachments

• Analytics All Web Site Data Audience Overview 20140622-20140722.pdf
    159.1 KB · Views: 48
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I apologize, to be more clear, I am asking $250 for domain, website, and content.

•••
I will reduce the price to $200 obo. Contact me if interested.

•••
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back