Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

SQL Dumpster

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

SiKing

Registered MemberEstablished Member
Impact
6
Hey. Yet again, I am redesigning www.sqldumpster.com. I have two designs to choose from:

http://www.sqldumpster.com/7/ or
http://www.sqldumpster.com/8/

I'm not sure how they appear in FireFox just yet as I'm at work and using IE 6 on a 800x600 res. So anyway, I just want to know which design I should go with. Obviously I need to do a lot more work but not sure which one to continue with.

Thanks :)
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
these 2 designs are visually too close to be distinct. Personally, I'd go with neither and have at least a few other options that look a bit different with more visuals, graphics, a logo, etc.
At this time, it doesn't really matter which you chose because there are some of the essential elements that you're missing (see above).
 
0
•••
Thanks for the input. Back to the drawing board me thinks :)
 
0
•••
personally, I prefer the one you already have to both of those.

the first is too light blue, and the second looks a bit clumsy, with all the boxes.

imo, just tweak the one you have now (centralise it, add a few graphical touches etc)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back