Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain sponsad.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsad

New Member
Impact
0
Closing
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
No responses yet, does anyone think there's mileage in this domain? I've listed this on Sedo as of today.

I'm surprised that people automatically think a domain name isn't valuable because it's not a dictionary word... whereas most of the top sites online are pronounceable non-dictionary terms... it's a bizarre market that I'm new to, so any advice would be appreciated

Excuse the blatant *BUMP* :)
 
0
•••
I assume, it is short for sponsor+ad... It is hard to come up with working idea for this one.

Also, I personally do not like s before ad, as it does sound sad ))

hence, do not see much value in the name.
 
0
•••
Edit
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back